PARTS SERVICE INFORMATION
Conversion Kits Air Jet Loom
- Filling insertion
- Shedding motion
- Measuring device
- Selvage section
- Catch cord
- Electrical components
Filling insertion: Auxiliary main nozzle (Standard/Independent timing control by color)
The auxiliary main nozzle increases the filling feeding force.
- Filling can be inserted with low pressure by using the twin nozzles. (Initial acceleration of filling is easy.)
- Even with weak yarn, broken picks are prevented and loom rpm can be increased.
- Thick yarns that are heavy and difficult to feed can also be inserted.
- The independent timing control by color allows the jetting timing to be set for each nozzle.
- Feeding force can be adjusted to each filling yarn kind.